Terms and conditions
A & R Empresas Finland:
A & R Empresas Finland is an intermediary agency for short-term holiday rental accommodation, and offers, via the adequate publicity, fully equipped self-catering properties to guests by days, weeks or months.
A & R Empresas Finland is responsible for:
* all communications between the owner of the property, the A & R Empresas booking team and the guests
* collecting all information about guests renting or seeking to rent a property
* receiving confirmation payments for rentals
* marketing the owners property or properties
How to book:
1. Please contact us either by phone or email to ensure that the desired property is available. Inform us the number of people and the ages of possible children. You should also tell if you need high chairs, baby cots or extra beds. If you have a pet with you, so tell that too. In some of our properties pets are accepted.
2. Normally you will receive a reply from us about the availability within two days of your enquiry. At the same time we will let you know the price for the period of your enquiry and the number of people as well as potential additional furniture.
3. If our prices and our terms are acceptable to you and you want to make a reservation, please let us know as soon as possible, because the booking conditions change rapidly.
4. You will receive an invoice for the payment of the reservation fee. You can pay it either by bank or with a credit card. Reservations are not confirmed until the booking fee has been paid.
5. Before your holiday we'll send you an extensive information package of the holiday destination.
We reserve the right to make changes in the prices in our website at any time and we are not responsible at any possible typing errors in our documents. However, we assure that we will not change the price, which we have announced to you in our booking documents.
Payment terms vary by property. In all, however, we charge a reservation fee. The amount depends on the length of the booking and the property. If the booking fee is not paid by the due date, we look at the order as canceled and we are entitled to rent the property to another person over the same period. Payment of the balance of the rent depends on the properties, but in all it has to be paid in advance. If the rental period begings in less than a month from the bookings, we are entitled to charge the total rent at once. We will let you know about the payment, when we confirm your reservation.
Upon arrival to the property the owner of the property or our agent will charge you a damage deposit for a possible loss of keys or damage occurred to the property during your stay. In some properties we will charge the damage deposit in advance together with the reservation fee. The amount of the fee depends on the properties, but in most of them it is 150 € .This deposit will be refunded back to you when you return the keys at the end of your holiday and the owner of the property or our agent has checked the condition of the property.
In cases where no deposit is charged, you are obliged to compensate the amount of the damage caused in full.
If you cancel or amend your booking:
If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must write to us or email us as soon as possible. A cancellation will not take effect until we receive confirmation in writing or via email from you. All booking confirmation payments are non-refundable. The location of the property, the views, the lack of specific language satellite TV channels or the speed or reliability of the internet connection will not be a sufficient reason for cancelling a booking.
Bookings that require the balance payment to be completed before arrival will require the guest to send the balance payment 8 weeks before arrival. The refund of the balance payment money to guests will be per the cancellation terms below:
Between 60 days and 47 days refund 40% of the Balance Payment
Between 46 days and 39 days refund 20% of the Balance Payment
Between 38 days and 31 days refund 10% of the Balance Payment
Between 30 days and 1 day and arrival date to the property no refund of the Balance Payment
If, after A & R Empresas Finland has dispatched a written confirmation of your booking, you wish to alter any of the arrangements made (e.g. adding an extra person), A & R Empresas Finland will do its best to accommodate your wishes and may charge an administration fee of 30.00 Euros per person per change, along with any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of your holiday dates may be treated as a cancellation of your booking and the appropriate cancellation charges will apply as it might be very late and difficult for A & R Empresas Finland to find other guests for such dates.
If we amend or cancel your booking:
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur (i.e. problems with the property) and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking.
If we cancel or change your booking, we will aim to match the dates you have agreed with us as well as the type of accommodation initially booked. If you do not agree with the proposed change, you will be entitled to cancel the booking and we will refund you any fees you have already paid to us.
If we cancel your booking, we will refund you any fees you have already paid to us.
In case of cancellation due to any of the scenarios above, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party about your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, airplane tickets, car rental, entertainment activities or insurance).
All destinations are self catering properties, which means that you have to purchase your supplies, such as soap, toilet paper and others. However, generally in all properties there will be a small amount of the absolutely essential basic supplies. When a product runs out, we hope that you acquire more supplies. Number of supplies varies by property.
Almost in all of our properties final cleaning is included in the price. If it is not, then it will be indicated in our website and booking documents. The property must be left in a reasonable condition. If the final cleaning is included in the price or you have paid for it, you don´t have to clean the property, but however dishes must be washed and rubbish taken to the nearest rubbish bin. If there is a BBQ in the property also that must be cleaned. If these are not taken care of, the owner of the property or our agent has the right to take part or all of the damage deposit to cover the costs of the extra cleaning.
Arrival and departure times:
Unless otherwise agreed, you can get to your holiday accommodation at 14.00 and you have to leave it at 10:00.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate your rental if your behaviour, or the behaviour of people in your group, is likely, in our opinion or that of our employees, the owners of the properties, A & R Empresas Finland agents or suppliers, to cause distress, damage, annoyance or danger to our employees or to any third party, or their property. We will impose full cancellation charges and will not give any refunds. Furthermore, we will be under no obligation whatsoever to pay you compensation or cover any costs you may incur as a result of having to make alternative arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse any bookings that we think will be a nuisance to the owner.
In the case a guest cannot occupy an accommodation due to force majeure; the booking will be deemed as cancelled and any refunds will be as follows:
* If the force majeure event occurs before the guest arrives to the accommodation, section: Cancellation policy will apply.
* If the force majeure event occurs while the guest/s are at an accommodation and they cannot remain at the accommodation, A & R Empresas Finland will aim to find alternative accommodation for the remainder of the rental. If an alternative accommodation can't be found or the guests do not like any of the options offered, A & R Empresas will refund the amount corresponding to the number of days of the rental which the guest could not enjoy due to force majeure.
Liability and insurance:
We are not responsible to you or other members of your party any damage that has occurred unless they are caused by our obvious negligence. We are also not responsible for any cases of theft or destruction of goods. When you make the booking, we assume that you have travel insurance ro cover for any possible problems.